Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm baaaaaack!

After 2 years in Omaha, Nebraska, we decided to call it quits.  We made this decision for several reasons, including below zero temperatures, being far away from our families, and generally finding ourselves in the Midwest middle of nowhere.  My husband got a great job offer back in Charlotte, so we decided to move back across the country.  Never have I been so glad to hear southern accents and drink sweet tea.  I am back to being an accidental stay at home Mom.  Although this time I suppose it was accidentally on purpose. 

We were able to move back into our same house in NC.  We had rented it out for the past 2 years and we were glad to find it in good shape upon our return.  I think that we were very lucky in that regard and I am very thankful.  We got rid of a lot of furniture when we moved to Omaha, so now the house has some empty spots.  I also am noticing how some of my 10-15  year old furniture is not holding up so good anymore.  Well I guess it will give me something to shop for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment