Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello!

Like most working Moms I know, I would sit at my desk at work and stare longingly at the picture on my desk of my 3 children. I would wonder what they were doing. I would wonder if they were having fun. If they were missing me. I would wonder if it was worth it to spend most of my waking hours at my desk instead of with my children. But there were bills to pay, and I would get back to work. And so I was a working Mom. I was, that is, until December 2010, the week before Christmas, when I was told that my position was eliminated, and I was out of a job. So for the past year, I have been a non-working, stay-at-home-Mom. Except for those 3 months I worked in Florida, but that is the subject of another post. I have always wondered what it would be like to be a stay-at-home-Mom, so I guess this is my chance to find out. I must say, and my husband will agree, that I am not very good at being a stay-at-home-Mom (SAHM, for short). So I am starting this blog to share my struggles, and perhaps connect with other accidental SAHM's like me. If you like the blog, then please follow me. If you don't, no worries, see ya around. THANKS!

1 comment: